Open Daily August 28 – November 1
Fort Hill Farms, Thompson, CT
Join The Farmer’s Cow and the Orr Family of Fort Hill Farms for this year’s corn maze challenge featuring the 7-acre “The Tree of Life” maze! The 2017 theme is ADVOCATING FOR SUSTAINABILITY: Be energy-wise… Be water-wise… Discover the importance of saving our earth! As you make your way through The Tree of Life maze, be inspired to start your own sustainability campaign… every little bit helps.
For a shorter challenge try the “Your Roots Run Deep” Mini Maze. Our mini maze takes a 1/2 hour to navigate and is perfect for hot days or kids’ birthday parties.
No pets, please.
- Last ticket sold 1-1/2 hours before closing.
- Flashlight Nights ’til 10pm.
Last entry 1-1/2 hours before closing. Please call ahead: 860-923-3439.
- Admission: $12/Adults, $10/Under 12
- Your Roots Run Deep Mini Maze: $7
- For groups of 20+, please call ahead: 860-923-3439
Another great event from our friends at Chowdafest!
Enjoy unlimited sampling of 20 different chilis and mac ‘n cheese entries from great local restaurants. Your vote will determine the best in three categories: Beef Chili, Creative Chili, Classic Mac ‘n Cheese and Creative Mac! Tickets are just $15 adults, $5 kids (6-12) can be bought online or at the door (cash or credit). We’ll be on the beach serving ice cream cones for dessert!
The Farmer’s Cow is proud to sponsor this great REAL Local event to benefit local charities.
A wine, beer, spirits & food tasting showcasing the bounty of the Windham Chamber of Commerce region
We’ll be serving 3 new fall #COWtails
- Hot Cider al la MooWoo — Our Apple Cider and Caramel Vodka topped with a small scoop of Hay! Hay! Hay! Vanilla Ice Cream
- Apple Cider Mi-Moo-sa
- The Farmer’s Cow Egg Nog with spiced rum