By mixologist Margaret Chatey of Westford Hill Distillers
- 1 cup The Farmer’s Cow Strawberry Lemonade
- 2.5 oz. Westford Hill Rime Vodka Vodka
- 1 scoop of The Farmer’s Cow Hay! Hay! Hay! Vanilla Ice Cream or Summer Meadow Strawberry Ice Cream
- 2 oz. Strawberry Syrup (recipe below) or 2-3 fresh strawberries
- Mix all ingredients in blender and pour into rocks glasses.
- Optional: serve over Strawberry Lemonade ice cubes
- Garnish with sliced fresh strawberry or lemon slice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Mix strawberries into saucepan and bring to a boil; boil for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until strawberries are mushy and sauce is thick, about 10 minutes.
- Strain liquid into a bottle and refrigerate.