What you will need
- Mason Jar with tight fitting lid
- Wide, shallow coffee cup
- Large spoon
- ¼ cup strongly brewed Maple Cream Coffee
- 1 cup Maple Milk
- Optional garnish: Maple syrup for drizzle, or pinch of cinnamon
- Make fresh extra strongly brewed coffee
- Froth the Milk: Pour milk into the jar. Fill no more than halfway.
- Screw the lid on tightly, and shake the jar as hard as you can until the milk is frothy and has roughly doubled in volume, 30 to 60 seconds.
- Microwave the milk: Take the lid off the jar and microwave uncovered for 30 seconds. The foam will rise to the top of the milk.
- Pour the coffee into a wide, shallow coffee cup.
- Pour the warm milk into the coffee. Use the spoon to hold back the milk foam, and pour as much warm milk as you would like into the coffee.
- Spoon as much milk foam as you would like onto your latte
- Garnish if desired with a drizzle of maple syrup or a pinch of cinnamon