This easy overnight breakfast recipe was submitted by our Customer Service Rep, Scott McClure, and his daughter Emma.
- 4 slices Challah Bread (or 5-6 slices white bread)
- 3 The Farmer’s Cow Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup The Farmer’s Cow Half & Half
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- The night before mix eggs, half & half, and vanilla extract in a large square dish. Letting it site overnight will allow all the ingredients to form into a custard.
- When ready the next morning, prepare a griddle at medium heat. Dip both sides of the Challah Bread in the custard for 20 seconds each side (10 seconds for white bread) and place on a griddle.
- Flip the pieces over when they’re golden brown or to your satisfaction.
- Use toppings of your choice and enjoy!